Go To Project Gutenberg

piątek, 8 października 2010

Hello My Dear

Jak nic przypomina mi o następnej rundzie QE Benka.

----- Forwarded message from Miss Zipporah Mungambo
<z221421@operamail.com> -----
Hello Dear,
I know that this proposal might be a surprise to you but do
consider it as an emergency. I introducing my self as Mis Zipporah
Mungambo. 21years of age, from the republic of Liberia) in west
Africa,now staying in refugee Dakar Senegal under the UN destitute
home. I am the only Daughter of late Dr/chief Marko Mungambo. the
managing director of Cold-well Gold and Diamond Company in
(Monrovia) Liberia. But he was killed along side with my mother
during the political civil war and all his properties was totally
destroyed. However after their death I managed to escape with a
very important documents DEPOSIT CERTIFICATE of Seventeen million
four hundred fifty thousand united states dollars.USD
($17.450,000.00) in a finances company which i am the next of kin.
I seek a trust worthy foreign person to assist me achieve my late
father fund because of my situation here.I got your contact from
this site Google-search.com.
I will be gladly to give you 25% of the total sum for your
assistance input. 5% for any expensive you made to see that this
transfer come up successful. please it is very important you
contact me immediately on my private email address:
(ziippo-rah@hotmail.com) for further explanation on how we will
proceed. Awaiting your immediate response, Thanks and God bless.
Best Regards
Mis Zipporah Mungambo.
(ziippo-rah@hotmail.com)

--
_______________________________________________
Surf the Web in a faster, safer and easier way:
Download Opera 9 at http://www.opera.com

© zezorro'10 dodajdo.com
blog comments powered by Disqus

muut